New IT Managers Mastermind
As a new IT Manager, there is a regular stream of issues that come up where you might benefit from some advice, brainstorming, or just having a colleague to talk with confidentially. It may not be practical to take every situation to your manager, especially if you have trouble getting on his/her calendar. Or if the your manager is the problem.
In my experience, new IT Managers face many day-to-day challenges where this type of help could be a game-changer. That is why I am offering a New IT Managers Mastermind.
So, what is a Mastermind, exactly?
Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen both your business and personal skills. A Mastermind group helps you and the other Mastermind group members achieve success. Members support and challenge each other to set strong goals and, more importantly, to accomplish them. The Mastermind group requires commitment, confidentiality, a willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas, and a willingness to support each other with honesty, respect, and compassion. (definition adapted from What is a Mastermind Group?: A Definition and tutorials)
How is this Mastermind structured?
- Group size: 5 members + one facilitator
- Duration: 6 months
- Meeting Frequency: 2 meetings per month (~every other week) — attendance commitment is important
- Each member will have the opportunity to take the Tilt 365 True Tilt Personality Assessment and be de-briefed in a 1-on-1 session
- Each member will be asked to share their True Tilt Persona with all the other members
- Each member will have the opportunity to be on the “Hot Seat” each meeting
- Each member will set SMART goals for the 6 months
- Each member will have a quick goal check-in each meeting
- Each member will have the opportunity to have an Accountability Buddy
- There will be some educational content provided for offline learning
- Meetings can be in-person or virtual via Zoom
What is a “Hot Seat”?
What are SMART Goals?
SMART is an acronym with several slightly different variations; in this Mastermind group, SMART denotes goals that meet these criteria: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound. Goals that meet those criteria are considered to be clear, attainable and meaningful, and create a straightforward roadmap for how you can reach your intended target, and build your career. Check out information about SMART goals on Wikipedia.
What is an Accountability Buddy?
What happens at the end of the 6 months?
What is the cost of this Mastermind Group?
If you are a fit for this Mastermind, the cost is $1200 (that works out to $100 per meeting and includes the cost of the Tilt 365 True Tilt Personality Assessment.) A $100 non-refundable payment is required to hold your seat.
Is there a payment plan?
Still have questions?
Ready to apply?
Click here to start the application process. This will take you to a tool called CoachAccountable which will ask you to schedule time to review your application and then present you with a form to fill out some basic contact information and complete the application that we will review on the date you selected.